Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

Rainbow Linking Words

on March 17, 2015

Here are the photos of our rainbow linking words and our pots of good! The leprechauns would be proud! I love how every pot is a little different! They really brighten up our room!

If you are one of our Quadblogging buddies, please write in the comments below your high temperature for Monday and today. Some of our students are going to create a comparative line graph to show all of our Quadblogging buddies together ! This should be very interesting because although we are starting to warm up around here, it still feels cool for March!

Have a great night!

20150317-171245.jpg

20150317-171254.jpg

5 Responses to “Rainbow Linking Words”

1. Alidia Ericsson says:

Hello Quadblogging friends! The area we live in is called Auroa. We are heading into a day of sunshine this Autumn day of Friday with a temperature of 21 degrees.
    Saturday 23 degrees, Sunday 20 degrees. It’s 2.55am fight now and the temp is 8 degrees. We are going through a little bit of a coltish snap after cyclone spam brushed past New Zealand a few days ago. The mountain has a tiny bit of snow on it. We look forward to seeing your graphs. What a fantastic idea!

Mrs Ericsson and Room 5
    http://mrsericssonauroa.blogspot.co.nz

2. Kelly Strang says:

Looks fun class, seems so fun!!!

3. Jennifer says:

Hello I’m from Mrs.Quigleys from Mrs. Quigleys fourth grade class! That looks really fun I liked the pictures! What other activities have you done?
    Thanks for reading nice blog bye!

4. jessica says:

dear mrs.campaga I like the post on the comepis rose.I like lrning adot it.The comepis rose is very interesting.I hope to lrne more.