Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

Blogging Challenge 2: Commenting!

on October 13, 2015

One of the first things we learned about in blogging was how to write quality comments. We are still practicing writing strong comments !  Here are some guidelines that we discussed about writing strong comments:

• Use a friendly letter format (greeting, body, closing)
  • Read the post carefully before you comment.
  • Add some new information or make a connection to what the blogger is talking about!
  • give a compliment!
  • Ask questions to keep the conversation going!
  • Check your comment before you publish it for C.U.P.S.

Every time you write a comment, try to include these elements!

For our 2nd Blogging Challenge, your task has 2 parts. Follow along carefully to complete the WHOLE  challenge!

Part One:

1. Follow this link to see the list of other students participating in the Student Blogging Challenge.

2. Find 3 people that you have something in common with and comment on their blogs!

3. Remember to add your blog address (URL) to the end of your comment so that your new friend can reply to the comment you made by visiting YOUR blog!  For example, I would add   mrscampagna.edublogs.org  after the closing of my comment.

Example:

Dear Student,

What a nice job you did on your post! I loved the way you checked for CUPS! I wonder what you did after this event? I can’t wait to hear more!

Love,
Mrs. C.

mrscampagna.edublogs.org/

Part Two:

Write a post on your blog about how to write good comments!  Please title this post: “Blogging Challenge 2: Comments” so that I can easily find it! 

3 Responses to “Blogging Challenge 2: Commenting!”

1. braeden2015 says:

Mrs.Campagna

Nice blog! By the way AZ is great. Also I’m visiting Cleveland, Ohio in March.

Your Friend,
    BRAEDEN PS. HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!!!!

2. samanthap2014 says:

idk if you’re still blogging but um This is in the 2017 and im in 6th grade X3. I hope that your child is doing fine. shes probably in 2rd grade maybe? it’s been 2 or 3 years since last time i saw you, or maybe its been 4 years but idk. On youtube i have my own channel and today is, 12/18/17 It’s almost christmas break and i wonder if your feeling ok. I was hoping that you would come back to school but it’s too late to ask anyways.I think it’s too late to ask because im in 6th grade now so i cant go ask at the immediate school because my bus takes me straight to the middle school. There’s a lot of more classes and harder subjects XD. idk if you move away or not but i hope your feeling ok. I had a bit drama but it ends.
    from, samantha
    phan

• Andrea says:

Hi Samantha! How are you? I am so glad to hear from you! My email address is andrea.beltram@gmail.com. You are right, since I am not in the classroom, I am not blogging right now. But I love that you can contact me this way! My daughter, Evelyn, is two. It’s hard to believe! Please write me at the email address above. I’d love to hear more about how you are doing and your YouTube channel! I can’t wait to hear from you!
      Love,
      Mrs. Campagna