Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

About

Welcome to our class blog!

My name is Andrea Campagna and I am a third grade teacher in Olmsted Falls, Ohio. Olmsted Falls is beautiful small town, close to the city of Cleveland. Our school, Falls-Lenox Primary School, services students in first through third grade. There are approximately 800 students in our building! Our class consists of 21 students between the ages of 8 and 9.

About Mrs. Campagna

2014 will be my seventh year of teaching. I have taught Kindergarten (in Akron, Ohio), 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade (all in Olmsted Falls). This will be my fourth year in third grade!

I am a teacher, a daughter to Gary and Dorie, a sister to Joey, and a new wife to Russ. I am passionate about teaching, fitness, helping others, volunteering, reading and learning, cultures and riding my motorcycle. The times when I am happiest are when I am with my family doing something active.

The Purpose of this Blog

This is my third year of blogging. My goal this year is to integrate blogging into our daily learning. I would also like to spend more time connecting to other classrooms around the world!

Our goal for our blog is to:

-provide students with an outlet for their writing, thoughts and ideas
-emphasize the process of thinking, learning and writing more than the product
-use as a tool for reflection of their own learning and understanding
-allow parents and families to interact with all students and learn along with them
-connect with the global learning community through global projects or blogging buddies
-use as a tool for assessing students understanding of new topics
-provide a central location for students/families to access information covered in class, to review or refresh
-publish student work

What is a Blog?

A blog, from the term web log, is a website consisting of entries called posts, made by either the teacher or by students, appearing in reverse chronological order with the most recent entry appearing first. Blogs include links and comments to promote communication and interactivity. Blogs are often made by singular people in a format of a daily journal. Our blog will be for the purposes described above.

Connections We Are Interested In:

-global projects among elementary students
-blogging buddies
-family and friends comments

Cluster Map Link
http://clustrmaps.com/index.htm

86 Responses to “About”

1. missmay2m says:

Hi Mrs Campagna and Grade 3,

We are a Grade 2 class from Melbourne, Australia. We are also very new to blogging and would love to be blogging buddies with you. What do you look forward to in your blogging adventure?

Winter has just finished here and we think you have just finished Summer. is it hot where you live? None of us have ever been to America before.

Hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to visit our blog at http://missmay.global2.vic.edu.au

From 2M and Miss May

• Mrs. Campagna says:

Dear Miss May and 2M,

We are very excited in our blogging adventure to be able to talk to people from other states and countries. We want to be able to connect with everyone. We would love to know all about your city and your culture! We can’t wait to get to know you better. We definitely want to be your blogging buddies.

Your blog is very interesting. We loved how you talked about Roald Dahl. What Roald Dahl books do you have? Which is your class’ favorite? We also love to read Roald Dahl.

None of us have ever been to Austrailia. We were very interested in the time difference. We thought it was neat that you were eating apples while you were reading.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
      Your blogging buddies,
      Mrs. Campagna and Room 815

2. Miss W. says:

G’day Mrs Campagna and students,
    Thanks for registering early for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other classes around the world with similar ages.

If you have any great ideas for activities in the challenge, please leave a comment at this link. Many of the challenges will relate specifically to certain subject areas.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

3. Miss W. says:

G’day Mallory and the other students,
    Thanks for registering early for the September 2012 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th September, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

• Mallory says:

Dear Miss W,
      Your welcome. I will start visiting the blog starting Setember 9. Also I did visit another country, I think last week. That’s great that you have lots of ideas for the bloging challange.

From Mrs. Campagna’s class- Mallory

4. Josh says:

I like your blog it has realy cool facts about you and your class. Please cheack our class blog-5glegenz

5. 2M and Miss May says:

Hi Mrs Campagna and Room 815,

We are so happy we are now officially โ€˜blogging buddiesโ€™. Maybe your class could come up with some questions about us, our city and culture and we can do they same. Then we could share our answers and information? None of us have been to America and would love to know more. What do you think you would like about Australia?

Tomorrow at school we are having Roald Dahl Day to celebrate his birthday. We have to come dressed up as our favourite character and do some great activities all day. You will have to check back on our blog for some photos. Miss May is keeping it a secret about who she is coming as! We enjoy alot of his books and have read many as a class. One of our favourites is Matilda. We also watched the movie and enjoyed it too. What kinds of books do you enjoy reading?

Miss May and 2M ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mrs. C says:

Dear Miss May and 2M,

Today we read a story called “How Ruby Came to the Farm”. It was about a boy and his mom in Australia who came across a car accident where a car hit a roo and the Joey was flung from his mother. The boy and his mom saw this and they looked for the Joey by finding their “torch” from their “boot” and looked for the baby. They took the Joey home and put it in a sock with a “nappie” to keep it warm. The kangaroo broke its tail and they ended up keeping the Joey for a long time. We learned learned a lot of fun Australian English words like “gobsmacked”! It was fun to make so many connections with our blogging buddies in Australia. Have you ever seen this story before? Have you ever seen a baby Joey or a kangaroo close-up? Do you know of any other Australian English words that we have never heard? We wonder if you have white-tailed deer in Australia. We have them all over the place here! Are there any lions that live by you? Are there any English words that are American English that you know of that maybe we use here, but you don’t use?
      We can’t wait to hear from you!

Sincerely,
      Room 815

6. Kristina says:

Hi Mrs Campagna and Room 815,
    I’m Kristina from Ukraine. Your class blog is very nice and interesting. You do a lot of exciting things at school! My blogging friend is Makayla from your class. She writes good comments and asks interesting questions on my blog. Say hello to her! ๐Ÿ™‚
    http://kidblog.org/HelenOnyshchenkosClass/18cf16b2-676a-4d3a-8bb7-a495f59c6450/hello/
    All the best,
    Kristina

• Kristina,

Thank you so much for visiting our blog! I saw that Makayla has been talking with you quite often! That is so wonderful! Our whole class has been working very hard on writing good comments, so I am glad you noticed! How long have you had a blog? Did your teacher create one for each student? We just started two weeks ago, but we are learning more about blogging all the time. I would soon like to have each student create their own blog.Did you think it was difficult to get your blog going? How do you find different friends to blog with?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Fondly,
      Mrs. Campagna

• matthewt says:

Dear mrs campagna
        In two days it is in brthday I am trning 9 on the 24. I am happy because I am geting presins on the 22 and the 24 I can not wait.

7. ben says:

Dear max,
    Are you going to pick the red team in halo!If you do I wiil be the leader.

8. Emerson says:

dear mrs campagna
    I could not find the blogging video.Can you please tell the class were it is tomorrow.Thank you.See you tomorrow.
    emerson

9. Anonymous says:

Dear Ben
    what halo game are you talking about?

from matthew.t

10. max says:

Dear mrs.campagna

I think its good that our class has an about page so when people come to our blog they can know what our blog is about.

your student
    max

• Mrs. Campagna says:

Dear Max,

You are right! I also think having an About page is a great idea. You should start thinking of what your about page will say on your own blog! Your comments are really improving Max! Nice job using good letter writing format, but watch those capital letters ! I love to see your comments.

Love,
      Mrs. Campagna

11. gavin says:

Dear Class,
    i think we should get a brown and white guinea pig.We should also
    name it Gary because it would be funny.I think gary is a funny
    name for a guinea pig.

From,
    Gavin

12. gavin says:

Dear Class,
    who ever did not vote for a guinea pig it is okay.I think a
    guinea pig will be a good class pet.

From
    Gavin

13. Mrs. Long says:

Hello Mrs. Campagna’s class,
    I took some time this evening to explore your blog and I really enjoyed it! You are sharing lots of ideas and I think it is great that you are meeting other students from around the world. Keep up your hard work! Mrs. Long

14. Sammie says:

Dear Erin,
    I really want to known more about you. What is your favorite color? Mine is lime green. What size shoe do you wear?I wear size
    3 1/2. What is your favorite sport? Mine is basketball. Do you like the S’more? I do I think he is very cute! What is your favorite book? Mine is,The Secret Tree.Please write back.
    Sincerely,
    Sammie

15. Sammie says:

Dear Erin,
    Sincerely,

Sammie

16. BEN says:

Dear Beau,

I am doing a class perothect camparing peaple to yourself and I have some questions for you and I will like you to aswer them.Do you like video games?What games do you play on xbox

17. Emerson says:

Dear Audrey,
    I am doing a project on similarities and diffrences.I want to ask some qweutions.What is your favorite color?I like lime green.What sport do you like?Witch do you like better icecream or candy?I can not deicied.What speical do you like?How old are you?Iam only 8 but I will be nine in July.
    Your Friend,
    Emerson

• Audrey says:

Dear Emerson,
      My favorite color is blue.I like soccer.I can’t decied on question three.I like gym.I am 8 but I will turn 9 in december.
      Sincerly,
      Audrey

18. lauren says:

Dear Erin,
    Iam doing a class project simalerits and differses.So what age are you? I am 8.How many cats do you have?i have 0. What is your faveret coler?My faveret coler is black.What is your lucky number?My lucky number is 14.Please write back soon.
    your friend
    Lauren

19. samantha says:

Dear Lauren,
    I’m doing a project on symalariteys and differnces.I want to ask you some qutions. What is your favrite color. I like pink, purple, and blue. What is your favorite pet a dog, a cat, or different pets.I like a dog or a guinea pig.How old are you.I’m 9 or different words to spell nine.I have a puppy named maddie and a mini hamster named thunder.
    your Friend,
    Samantha

• Lauren says:

Dear Samantha,
      My favorite color is pink, but I also like black. My favorite pets are dogs and cats. I am 8 years old. I will turn 9 on February 9th. I have a 7 month old puppy named Lucky. He is black and has curly fur.
      From,
      Lauren

20. Emma says:

Dear Mallory,
    I am doing a project on syymalaritys and diffrentses and i need to ask you a few questions.Whats you favorite grade?Whats your favorite state?Favorite number?Favorite color?Favorite song?Favorite church? Thats all the questions i needed you to answer.
    From,
    Emma
    ,

21. max says:

Dear sam l.

What is your favorite coler? what is your favorite sport?what is your favorite animal?what is your favorite season?what is your favorite junk food?

sincerly
    max

22. omar says:

Dear beau I am doing a class project similaritiers and diffrences I want to ask you qwushtens what is your favrit coler mine is green what is your favrit thing to do outside mine is to ride my bike

from omar

23. Noah says:

Dear Gavin,

I am Noah and it is kind of not a surprise because I am in your class. I am 9. My favorite video game is NHL 13 2K sports. What is your favorite sport to play because mine is Hockey. My street that I live on is Fairlane Drive . Do you like to ice skate?

Your friend,
    Noah

24. madison says:

Dear Erin
    Iam writeing to you becuse i am doing a project about similarities.what do you like to do for fun?What is your favorite color? please coment back to me.

From
    madison

25. erin says:

Dear Emma,
    I am doing projet a similarites and differentces.What is your favorite color?How old are you i am 8.What color are your eye’s mine are hazel.Also what is your favorite food?What is your favorite animal?Please write back.

Your friend,
    Erin

26. Matthew M. says:

Dear Aiden, How old are you? it’s for the project we are doing in class. I can get were you live. whut is your faverit color? whut is your midel name? your frend, Matthew M.

27. BEN says:

Dear Emma,
    My favorite grade is pre-school. My favorite state is Hawaii. In fact, my favorite number is 2. Your favorite color is blue and my favorite color is black. My favorite church and song is St. Marys and Live while we are young.

Sincerly,
    Mallory

28. Aiden says:

Dear Beau,
    I’m writting to you because of the project.What is your favorite

color? What are your favorite seasons?What is your favorite food? What is your favorite fruit?
    your friend,
    Aiden

29. erin says:

Dear Lauren,
    My age is 8.I have 4 cats and my favorite color is black.My lucky number is 17.

Your Friend,
    Erin

30. erin says:

Dear Madison,
    I like to do gymnastics for fun and my favorite color is black.

Your friend,
    Erin

31. erin says:

Dear Sammie,
    My favorite color is black.My shoe size is five depending on what shoe it is.My favorite sprot gymnastics and I do like S’more.My favorite book is Harry Potter.

Sincerely,
    Erin

32. Emma says:

Dear Erin,
    My favorite color is blue.I’m nine.My eyes are brown.My favorite food is pizza.My favorite animal is a puppy.
    Sincerely,
    Emma

33. emersonl says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I just got on my blog! I made a post.I would like you to put mine on my blog.
    from,

34. emersonl says:

emerson

35. Matthew M. says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna, When can I get extra perneter paper? form, matthew m.

• Mrs. Campagna says:

Dear Matthew,

Asking a question on the blog is a great way to get an answer before Monday. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have graph paper at my desk and also in a file folder in your filing cabinet that you may use. You can also just measure to make your own shapes. Remember, perimeter, perimeter, goes around around. Add up all the sides and then you write your answer down! Hey!

Love,
      Mrs. C.

36. Sammie G says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna
    I made a post on my blog. I can’t wait till we learn more about our blogs! But I can’t figure out how to post a comment?

Your Student,
    Sammie

• Hi Sammie,

I love how you are experimenting with your blog! I saw your post and I think that was a really wonderful topic for a first post! It is certainly something that people will have a lot to say about. I had originally thought that I would like to see your posts before you put them live on the internet, but I am realizing that this makes it less enjoyable for you , because you will work hard to create a post, but then not be able to see it. I have decided to change the settings so that you can see your posts right away! I approved yours, so from now on, anyone in our class who creates a post, will be able to see it immediately! I can’t wait to really get started on our blogs also! We are going to have so much fun!

Have a great weekend,
      Love,
      Mrs. Campagna

37. Sammie G says:

Dear Mallory,
    I figured out whitch blog is yours. When you go to a blog look up to where you type in a website. It will say who’s blog it is.

Your Friend,
    Sammie

38. Sammie G says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I figured out how to post a comment on my blog! You can feel free to go on my blog!

Your Student,
    Sammie

39. malloryo says:

Dear Sammie,Your
    Thanks for the advice. When I search my blog on the inernet it does not work. Can you help me with that?

Your Friend,
    Mallory

• maxd2012 says:

Hi Mallory,

Right now, the best way to get to your blog is to visit our main site and use that link, or to type in the web address exactly. If you try to search on Google, you won’t see it because Google organizes websites by popularity and number of visits first that closely match what you have searched. Visit your blog by going to http://malloryo.edublogs.org/ and click on the top right where it says “Log in”. From there you can manage you blog. Then, send an email or post on other people’s blogs to tell them that you have posted!

Have fun!
      Mrs. Campagna

40. Mrs. Leavell says:

Hello boys and girls in Mrs. Campagna’s class. I am a grade 2 teacher in a small school near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. My class has just begun a blog and I am doing some research to see what kinds of things other classes are posting on their blogs. We are excited to see some comments from other parts of the world. It is very cold and snowy right now, here in central Alberta. It is -25 right now outside (Celsius not Fahrenheit). I love the pictures of your class. It looks like you have a lot of fun at school. We will be posting pictures later this week, once I learn how, haha. Thanks for sharing! From, Mrs. Leavell http://www.psdblogs.ca/tleavell/

41. malloryo says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    Thank you for your information. I am happy that I can get to my blog. This is just one more thank you.

Mallory

42. sammieg says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I can’t figure out how to put a picture on my new post I’m trying to make. Can you help me?

Your Student,
    Sammie

43. sammieg says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    Mrs. Leavell put up a couple new posts. They are very interesting . You should read them.

Your Student,
    Sammie

44. sammieg says:

Dear Mrs.Campagna,
    I got a visitor from Berlin, Germeny!They didn’t leave a comment. Please write back when you have time.

your Student,
    Sammie

45. laurenk2012 says:

Hi Mrs. C.! Lauren finished her slide show on photopeach but we don’t know how to get it to her blog. We’re almost there! HELP!!
    :)Dawn K.

• Mrs. Campagna says:

Hi Katona Family!

I sent a reply to your blog on your most recent post. Basically though, try to follow the directions that I just posted on our class blog. I tried it and it worked! Give it a try, if it still does not work , don’t worry. I ‘ll try to help or we can do it in class.

Love,
      Mrs. C.

46. Allie says:

Dear Mrs.Campagna
    I really liked doing the graph papers.Also the bakery paper made me hungry because just looking at the pictures of fudge,cookies,and donuts can make you pretty hungry.I think my favorite thing in math is graphing and finding data.One other thing before I go
    I LOVE GRAPHING !:)
    Your Student,
    Allie

47. Mrs. Leavell (Duffield, AB, Canada) says:

Mrs. Campagna,
    We would be happy to participate in your data gathering. Monday is our “Family Day” and the students will not be at school. Today, however it is 28F or -3C (although with the wind, it feels like -10C). We will be sure to enter our temps for the rest of the week.
    Take care, Mrs. Leavell ๐Ÿ™‚

48. sammieg says:

Dear Mrs.C
    I think I’ve found a way for lots of people to get on our blogs! Go on the blogging challenges website and click on blogs from around the world, and comment on one of their posts, and give them our link to our blogs!I tried it on a girls blog from Russia. Her name is Dasha Z. On her blog it didn’t quite make sense. Is that because in Russia they say sentences differently?
    Your Student,
    Sammie

49. Tracey Leavell says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I was away from my classroom this morning at a workshop about building student portfolios (blogs). Our temperature today was -12C. Hope this helps. We will try to get on your blog tomorrow during the schoolday. We would love to hear about your findings, maybe you could post a picture of your graph?
    Take care, Mrs. Leavell

50. Mrs. Campagna says:

Dear Mrs.Leavell`s Class,
    I am Emerson. I`m incharge of keeping track of your temputures. Thank you for giving us your temputures. We will make post on the graph when we are done. We will also put lots of pictures on are class blog. We really thank you for giving us your temputures.

Your Blogging Buddy,
    Emerson

51. Tracey Leavell says:

Dear Emerson: It is Wednesday and the temperature in Duffield today is -7C. We had 2 fire drills today because our furnace sensors kept going off. First we had to evacuate to our community hall across the field. It is very snowy and many students did not have jackets or proper shoes on. When we came back to the school and got settled the alarm went off again! It was a very hectic afternoon! I hope yours was much more peaceful! TTYL, Mrs. Leavell ๐Ÿ™‚

52. Mrs. Campagna says:

Dear Mrs.Leavell,

Today are high temputure is 32 fairnheit. We have career day. Career day is a day that parents come in and share their jobs with the whole third grade. We also are doing a experiment in sience. We will be making the line graph today. We are very busy today. Because of career day we have to eat lunch in the gym. I feel bad for you and your class because you had to have two fire drills in one freezing cold day. Good bye for now.

Your blogging buddy,
    Emerson

53. Tracey Leavell says:

Emerson: Yesterday our temperature was -7C and today it is -10C. It is quite windy so it feels a bit colder. You should come to our blog and check out our “Froot Loop Math” pictures.
    Career day sounds like a lot of fun, I bet you will find out about some interesting careers. What kind of experiment will you be doing in Science?
    Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Leavell

54. sammieg says:

Dear Mrs.Campagna,
    I made a prezi for my book report, and I also made a game board. Is that Ok?
    Your Student,
    Sammie

55. allieg2012 says:

Dear Mrs.Campagna,
    Go to my blog and see the new post I put up!
    Sincerely,
    Allie

56. Audrey says:

Dear Mrs.Campagna,

It’s me Audrey. I miss you so much. I’m having a fun time in 4th grade. I’ve made new friends but I’ve been seperated from many of my class mates, except Ben. I was brand new to the class this year and had to make new friends. I also have started soccer again and so far weve won all of our games and lost none. I’ve made lots of friends and one is a boy his name is Jack. I also have another friend named Maddy C and Maddy T. I’m very sad I got separated from my class but also very happy I made new ones. If the class has any questions about 4th grade just let me now. And also I’m in Mrs.Veneceks class.

Sincerly,
    Audrey I

• Hi Audrey!

It is so good to hear from you! I hope you come back to visit our blog so you can see what we are up to. I am sure you can provide some valuable insight for our third graders this year about what they need to do to be successful as they move ahead in school. I’m sorry that you were separated from most of your friends, but I have no doubt that you have quickly made new ones. I am sure you are making new connections while not forgetting great friendships of the past. How is your family? What is your favorite thing about fourth grade? I have recently heard from Sam L. and Allie. When you see Ben, please tell him I said ‘hello!’.

Love,
      Mrs. C.

57. Emma Kassouf says:

Dear mrs.c,
    It’s Emma from your last year third grade class.I really miss you and S’more.I’ll try to post more comments.Do you like your third grade class?My fourth grade teacher is mrs. Stanczak.She’s really nice.Well I really miss you.
    Love,
    Emma Kassouf-from last year

58. Emma Kassouf says:

Dear mrs.c,
    It’s Emma again.In mrs. Stanczaks class almost all of the girls that were in third grade are in her class.Theres Allie,Sami,Lauren,Erin,Maddy,and I think thats all.What is your next post going to be about?Are you still doing that thing in math with that wand and there the math star for the day?Patchy my guinea pig misses S’more.She hasn’t been looking happy.Did you know she was a girl? If you didn’t interesting story.So in the summer we went to the vet because Patchys nails needed to be clipped and she was sick.So my dad asked the lady who works there if she could check if Patchy was a girl or a boy.So the lady asked for poop droppings and the lady said patchy was a girl.Patchy is in love with lettuce is S’more in love with lettuce.So who is in your class?Has anyone took home S’more yet?What color hair do you have because in third grade you changed it a couple of times.Who still has a blog frome last years class.How was your summer.What book are you reading?If your going to ask me that question I am reading 5 at a time.The books are Red,White,And True Blue Mallory,Sincerely,lily crosses,seeing red,north of nowere. Have you done anything fun yet.I have because mrs.Stanczak,Mrs.Eidam,and Mrs.barylski are awesome.In Mrs.Stanczaks class we watched 4 movies called matilda, phocohantas,Fantastic mr. fox, and The Witches.We’ve done creative crafts like making food doing charm neclases for biographys we read and menu days.If you wondering what menu day is you should try this in your class it is fun it is when you put stuff that have to get done on the board and if they are quiet and they got what they had to do done they get a special treat but it does not have to be food it could be extra reeces or watching a movie it just has to be a reward.In Mrs.Baryski’s class we do a lot of fun experiments.In Mrs.Eidams class we play games and watch videos and stuff that you do in math.For me school goes by so fast.For teachers birthdays we made Mrs.Eidam teach history and Mrs.Stanczak had to judge a dancing contest.I really miss you.
    Love,
    Emma kassouf-from your last year third grade class (:

59. Emma Kassouf says:

Patchy./Users/Kassouf/Desktop/9978789-red-guinea-pig-sniffing-on-white-background.jpg

60. emmakassouf says:

Mrs.C,
    I got a blog heres website
    http://emmakassouf.edublogs.org/

61. allieg2012 says:

Hello Mrs.Campagna I would like to tell you about 4th grade . I have really nice teachers you know two of them . My homeroom teacher is Mrs.Stanczak I have Mrs.Barylski for science and Mrs.Eidam for math.
    Emma is in my class we have been in the same class since kindergarten. My schedule go’s like this I go to my homeroom class and do my bell work then my class switches. First, I go to math we are learning algebra it is kind of hard. Second, I go to science right now we are learning about landforms and the water cycle. Then, we go to special I have computer lab on Monday’s gym on Tuesday’s art on Wednesday’s music on Thursday’s and library on Friday’s . After that we come back from special and check our bell work . Then we have social studies we are learning about map keys, symbol’s , and scales . After that, we go to lunch and recess. When we come back in from lunch and recess we have language arts I am reading a book called Where The Mountain Meets The Moon . The book is about a girl that runs away from home to try to meet the old man of the moon . When she is looking for the old man of the moon she finds this dragon that does not have a name and they become friends . This book takes place in China the girls name is Minli and she is very brave. I love this book . Also I got straight A’s this quarter I was so exited. Goodbye (: .

62. Lauren Katona says:

Dear,Mrs.campagna
    It’s me Lauren! am in Mrs.Stanczak’s class this year! I wish you were my teacher still!But I am having fun!By the way how is S’more? The people that are in my class this year that were in my class last year are Erin, Allie, Emma, and Sami b. I hope you are having a good year!I will type back soon!
    From
    Lauren Katona

• Mrs. Campagna says:

Hi Lauren!

How are you? I am so glad you are liking 4th grade. I am sure you are doing really well! You have a lot of your friends from last year in your class, which makes it fun too. It was so good to see your mom and your little brother at Literacy Night. I miss you and your wonderful family! What is your favorite thing about 4th grade? What is your least favorite thing? What kinds of books are you reading now? You know I love to hear about new books ๐Ÿ™‚ I am going to read a book that a student recommended called The Golden Door. It is a fantasy book, so I am interested to get started. I hope that you will write back soon on your new fancy laptop! Have a great rest of your week! Tell our other friends I said hello!

Love,
      Mrs. C.

63. Audrey says:

Hi!! I’ts Audrey, I’m a student ambassador, so I will get to show third graders around the school. I hope we get your class for penpals and ambassodors!!

64. Audrey says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna and class,

Hello, it’s Audrey and i just wanted to check up on how things are going. This year in fifth grade it has gotten more challenging and every year it will. I just wanted to say hi and tell Izzy I said hi. My sister is on her soccer team.

Happy New Year,
    Audrey Illig

65. lizzye says:

Hi Mrs.Campagna,
    I really think that the Bad Case of Stripes paper is so funny because the pictures are hilarious

love,
    LIZZY

66. Dante says:

Hello Mrs. Campagna,

I can’t wait to start my job. I liked seeing all of the pictures up.

Love Dante

67. kylee says:

Hi this is kylee I love you’re job

68. lizzye says:

hi mrs.campagna,
    how do you change your avatar

con amor,
    lizzy