Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

Meet Baby Campagna!

on November 13, 2015

Hello Friends! I’m sorry I have not posted sooner! It has been a very busy week πŸ™‚ Our baby girl, Evelyn Lia Campagna was born Tuesday November 10th at 11:17 a.m. ! ( She finally has a name ! Ha! πŸ™‚ we call her Baby Evie for short. She is very healthy and happy and Mr.Russ and I are so thrilled! She has tons of hair and is so tiny ! She can not wait to meet you all! We will come in soon to visit.
It is such a relief to know that you are such a wonderful , hard-working and kind class and that you are in such good hands with Mrs.Thomas. You know that I miss you all and miss learning with you but you are going to have a great rest of your year! I’ll be checking the blog often once we get into a routine with Baby Evie. Keep working hard and being your best!
Love,
Mrs.C.

20151113-131252.jpg

20151113-131305.jpg

20151113-131319.jpg

20151113-131349.jpg

25 Responses to “Meet Baby Campagna!”

1. Mrs. Prugar says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna (and Mr. Russ),
    We are so thrilled for you both and baby Evie is absolutely precious!! We can’t wait to meet her. Congrats & enjoy every moment you can with her.

Love, The Prugar Family
    p.s. – Anna said she loves baby Evie and misses you very much!

• Dear Prugar Family,
      Thank you for the well wishes!! We are getting some good quality time as a new family and loving every minute of it! I miss you too, Anna! I have thought about the class a lot! We will send along more photos soon and hopefully make it in to school in the next few weeks. I hope to see you soon!
      Love,
      Mrs. C.

2. Avery says:

Hi Mrs campagna we do miss you a lot your baby is super cute. I love her. Does she sleep good? she dose have a lot of hair I thought she would not have a lot of hair she look like a good baby, have fun with her!
    love Avery

Congratulations from the Fennell Family!

• Dear Avery and the Fennell Family,

I miss you too! It is hard to not come to school to see all of your beautiful faces, but baby Evie is pulling a close second place πŸ˜‰ She is a very good baby so far, mostly she sleeps and eats, but when she is awake she is extra cute! I hope to make it in to see you all soon!
      Love,
      Mrs. C.

3. Owen N says:

Congratulations! Baby Evie is so cute!

Love, Owen and the Novak family

• Dear Owen and Family,

Thank you so much! We are so thrilled to have her here with us after all the wait and anticipation! She is beautiful πŸ™‚ We will stop by to see Owen when we make it in to school!
      Thank you!
      Love,
      Mrs. C.

4. jadah2015 says:

Dear Mrs.Campagna,
    she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She does have a lot of hair for a newborn. I can’t believe you had your baby!

Love, Jada

• Dear Jada,

Thank you so much ! We think she is super cute too! πŸ™‚ I have to say that we were very surprised that she came early but we are so happy she is here. I can’t wait to bring her it so you can meet her!
      Love,
      Mrs. C.

5. ava says:

Dear Mrs campagna,
    Evelynn is so cute i miss you a lot bring the baby in she has lots of hair for a newborn i wrote a post about the baby im glad that you came up with a name

love
    THE CIEHANOSKIS FAMILY AND
    AVA

• Dear Ava,

Thank you! We think she is super adorable πŸ™‚ She definitely has a ton of hair . All of the nurses that came in to check on her commented on how surprising it was! I am going to check out your blog in the next day or so, I can’t wait to see your post! What are you up to now… 75? πŸ™‚
      Love,
      Mrs. C.

6. Nate says:

Dear Mrs. C,

Congratulations from the Hrabnicky family! We think Evie is soooooo cute. I hope she is a good baby for you and we can’t wait to meet her. I have S’more this weekend. He likes it at my house. He misses you too.

Love, Nate

• Dear Nate and the Hrabnicky Family,

Thank you! We think she is pretty cute too ! πŸ™‚ She is a very good baby! Mostly she is eating and sleeping , but when she is awake we love to play with her and watch her take in all the new surroundings. I’m so glad you have S’more ! I know that he is in good hands then. I bet he does like it because I am sure you are talking to him and feeding him a ton ! You know he loves food and attention (ha!) I hope all is well with you. I hope to see you soon!
      Love,
      Mrs. C.

7. carlieeee808 says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    Hi! You don’t know me but I am a 6th grader from Hawaii, and I was looking at different blogs and came across this post. I think you baby is soooo cute.
    Sincerely,
    Carlie

• Anonymous says:

Hi Carlie!
      Thank you so much! We also think she’s pretty cute πŸ˜‰ I hope you will visit some of our student blogs and see what they have to say also! They would love to hear from you.
      Take care,
      Mrs.Campagna

8. reagans2015 says:

Mrs Campagna Evie is so cute. I miss you so much . I hope you and mr.russ have so much fun with baby Evie and you pop in often please. I will check in everyday for any new update. Evie is so cute.πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

Love,
    Reagan

9. kyleek2015 says:

Mrs. campagna
    Evie is so cute! I miss you soooooo much. Are you going to visit soon? I am sooo excited that I am getting S’MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. jackg2016 says:

dear mrs, campagna
    I can not wait till you come in and visit

from,
    Jack

11. Mrs. Prugar says:

Dear Mrs.campagna
    Evie is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH HER!!!
    LOVE ANNA

12. Nick says:

Dear, Mrs.C

Congratulations and I just wanted to sat to you, your baby, and your family happy Thanksgiving and happy belated birthday to Evalin.
    Con amor,
    Nick

13. lizzy says:

Hi Mrs.Campagna!
    YOU will look so different when you come back. I hope baby evie will laugh.

con amor

14. braedenm2014 says:

Dear Mrs Campagna,

Hi I saw your baby so cute I cant wait until I be there im coming in March im dropping my friend off so I guess ill pop by see u soon

your friend, Braeden

15. samanthap2014 says:

hi mrs campagna its been a long time sence i comment. i am so excited that your baby was born it look so cute plus i miss you ever sence. i will make a post about something. i hope i grt to comment again.
    from,
    samantha

16. kyleek2015 says:

I got S’MORE for MLK day!!!! How is the baby doing?

17. jadah2015 says:

Hi, I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is the baby doing? It is my birthday today!! You are so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. brennano2015 says:

so cute