Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

A New Year, A Wonderful New Group of Students!

on August 24, 2015

IMG_6068 IMG_6069 IMG_6070 IMG_6071 IMG_6072 IMG_6073 IMG_6074 IMG_6075 IMG_60766 IMG_6062 IMG_6063 IMG_6064 IMG_6065 IMG_6066 IMG_6057 IMG_6058 IMG_6060 IMG_6059 IMG_6061 IMG_6067 IMG_6078 IMG_6079 IMG_6076 IMG_6077Today was our fourth day of school for the 2015-2016 school year and I am just amazed at how superb our class is this year.  Already these students have proven themselves to be kind and respectful and hardworking!  I can not wait to see what we can accomplish as the year progresses!

Already this year we have done so many fun things!  We have been learning about our Morning Meeting and so we’ve been learning songs and dances and games.  I wonder if any of my new students can remember the 4 parts of our Morning Meeting? (Comment below if you do!)

Yesterday we shared our “All About Me” bags. I love this part of the year as we all get to know each other better and learn all the fun things we have in common.  I learned that we have a lot of soccer fans and players in our class as well as a few dancers, gymnasts and even horse-back riders!  I also learned about these soccer bracelets I had never heard of before that will be a perfect gift for Mr. Russ (shh…… haha) .  I learned that some students really love to read and others have hobbies like Minecraft and Pokémon.  What did you learn about your classmates?   Check out the photos below!

Today we made this incredibly adorable construction paper collages of our faces to display at Open House along with beginning our first piece of writing about ourselves.  I will post pictures of this tomorrow!

Tonight is our Open House and I can’t wait to meet or get to know all of our class parents better!

9 Responses to “A New Year, A Wonderful New Group of Students!”

1. Keith Hrabnicky says:

Looks like you have an amazing group of students! Sounds like they are lucky to have you as a teacher. So many cool things going on in your classroom. We Look forward to seeing more from all of you. Have a great year! Congratulations Mrs. Campagna with your new addition to the family!

• Mrs. C says:

Dear Mr. Hrabnicky,
      Thank you so much for your comment! We are writing this response as a class. (Reagan) Thank you for the congratulation to Mrs. C. for the new part to her family! (Nate) We made a cool craft! (Lizzy) We got to decorate our composition notebooks! (Mrs. C.) Check back often for updates!
      Love,
      Room 815

2. Hollie Fennell says:

What a great start to the year! Looking forward to a fun 3rd grade year with smores and an awesome class!

• Mrs. C says:

Dear Mrs. Fennell,
      (Jessica) S’more is a great pet! (Madison) Thank you for the great comment! (Mrs. C.) Check back often for fun updates!
      Love,
      Room 815

3. izzyn2014 says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I hope you have a great year with your students. All your students are lucky to have a great teacher. How is the baby doing? I miss you.

From,
    Izzy

4. luisav2014 says:

Dear Mrs.campagna,

Hi Mrs.Campagna I miss you having a blast in 4th grade ill still go on my blog and post some cool stuff here and i hope to see you soon.

From,
    luisa

5. Luisav2014 says:

P.S if your class see’s this I said hi and I saw Mrs.Patay and I wanted to say hi

6. Jen Prugar says:

Enjoyed meeting you and getting to know your class better. Looks like you have an awesome year in store for some pretty cool kids!! Looking forward to spending more time there helping out! Can’t wait to meet the new little one.

7. Mackenzieb2014 says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna it good to know you have a lot of smart and a fun class and they are luck to have a amazing teacher this year I’m going to blog this year so make sure you check next week I’m going to post something about 4th grade!
    Love Mackenzie