Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

Happy Birthday Dr.Seuss!

on March 2, 2015

To celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday today we all became a Lorax! We read this wonderful story and created this very personal, very silly hats!

20150302-150558.jpg

5 Responses to “Happy Birthday Dr.Seuss!”

1. luisav says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I think this is the wrong post but I like the ceerday photo peach video and one more thing the half sheet paper I never got so should I just write the questions one a white pieces of paper like all our lorax hats.

From,
    Luisa

2. carleydufresne says:

Dear,Mrs.Campagna
    I have really missed you a lot, you were always my favirote teacher i sometimes see you at my schools and run up to you and give you a hug so i justed wanted to say how is your new 3rd grade class and how is the ROCK STAR CHART working out hope to see you soon miss you love ya not in the weird way i love ya as the best teacher in the world but my teacher this year is good too replay back soon.

Love,
    CarleyDufresne if you remember me bye

3. Mrs. Campagna says:

Dear Carley,
    How are you, silly girl? It is so good to hear from you! I love you too my friend! You are such a kind, sweet, funny hard- working girl. How are your classes this year? Tell our 3rd grade class what you are learning about right now. We would love to hear about it! We are learning about persuasive writing, area and perimeter, and character traits to name a few things! One new thing we are doing is Quadblogging- where we blog with 3 other classrooms. Scroll down to see a neat map! Ok well I’d love to hear more about you! Please tell your mom and dad I said hello! Take care of yourself.
    Love ,
    Mrs. C.
    (P.s. Keep the hugs coming! I love them!)

4. Jennifer says:

I’m from Mrs.Quigleys fourth grade class but I love the lorax and the silly hats. Your class seems interesting!
    -Jennifer

5. gabe says:

come to my blog websit blogs.goaj.org/gabe2015