Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

Blogging Challenge 6 : Global Education

on January 21, 2015

Many of our students have been tracking their visitors using the Clustrmaps Widget and have been amazed to see the visits they are getting from all over their world!  We are learning about where these countries are in relationship to U.S. and where other states are in relationship to our state of Ohio.  This weeks challenge focuses on creating connections with bloggers around the world.  

1. Look at your Clustrmap and choose a country or a state you think it would be fun to learn about. 

2. Look at the list of classes and students that are signed up for the Edublogs Blogging Challenge by clicking on the links.  

3. Choose a class or student from that country and comment on explore their blog. Don’t forget to comment!  

4. Research the country or state you have chosen. Write a post that includes all of the information you gathered. You can use any search engine to find new information!

5. In your post include pictures that relate to the country or state you have chosen.  

I can’t wait to see and share all of the countries or states that we have taken the time to learn about! You have one week… get ready to research! 

One Response to “Blogging Challenge 6 : Global Education”

1. mackenzye says:

I love all your stuff.I love your blogs,I hope you like your new dog eva Audrey.I hope we can talk some more.And i love your blogs.And i love your name mackenzie,thats my name.

love,Mackenzye