Mrs. Campagna's Class

A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open. -Frank Zappa

Perserverance

on April 4, 2013

Today I am writing about perserverance. This is an important word that we use in our class all the time. This word means to follow through on something even if it is challenging or frustrating or taking a long time. One of our students really exemplified this today when she presented a project which she has been thinking about and talking about for almost three months! She has become interested in Anne Frank after reading a book about her and decided to create a presentation and poster about what she had read. Although many months had passed, Allie perservered and chose to finish her project which she could have easily just pushed aside. She did not give up and instead challenged herself to finish it to the end and even incorporated a Prezi! We have so many amazing students in our class and I could write about all of them on different days, but Allie inspired me to write this post. Here is photos of her project, and her Prezi is added below. Keep up the good work estudiantes asombrosos!

2 Responses to “Perserverance”

1. malloryo says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I thought this was a great idea for post! I think Allie really perservered and made her way up to a big project for bonus work. I think the pictures on the post were well taken because sometimes when you take pictures of writing it doesn’t show up very well.

Mallory

2. mallory says:

Dear Mrs. Campagna,
    I made a new prezi for bonus work, I don’t want to share it. So if you have time you can look at it on prezi.com.

Mallory